Altitude Bar San Diego
Mon - Sun 5 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.
ALTITUDE Sky Lounge Information
Learn more about ALTITUDE Sky Lounge...
Top 5 Things To Know About Altitude Sky Lounge
- Location: Socialize on top of the world at Altitude Sky Lounge. You will be heading to San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter for this cool bar experience. What's nice about Altitude San Diego is that it's not in the thick of things like other downtown spots. Avoid the tangle of traffic in the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter and check out the party at Altitude Bar San Diego. You're still downtown - but you can relax and get in with less hassle at Altitude Club San Diego. You're going to be 22 stories above the street so enjoy San Diego nightlife from a whole new sky-high location.
- The View: Altitude Sky Lounge is a great place to impress a date or your friends. From Altitude San Diego, you can see home plate at . Watch the game from your spot in the sky. You and your friends can also see the water as well as the city buildings all lit up at night. The glittering skyline looks gorgeous and you can see it all from Altitude Club San Diego. Among San Diego attractions, this one definitely offers views that are hard to match!
- Bottle Service: Get the party started with Altitude Bar San Diego's bottle service. Bottle service is available at Altitude San Diego for parties of between 2 to 20 people. Bottle service at Altitude San Diego is great for birthdays, bachelor/bachelorette parties, anniversaries and promotions. No matter what you're celebrating, bottle service at Altitude San Diego can keep the libations flowing.
- Specials: Going out doesn't have to deplete your bank account. Altitude Sky Lounge offers happy hour specials Monday through Friday and ALL DAY on Sunday. Altitude Sky Lounge's happy hour means $6 premium well cocktails, $5 domestic draft beers and half off artisan flat-breads. Stick to your budget and still have a social life by going to Altitude Bar San Diego.
- Events: Come to Altitude Bar San Diego on different nights to enjoy music from different DJs. You can check the official Altitude San Diego website to see the schedule of DJs. Visit Altitude Sky Lounge to see your favorite DJ play or surprise yourself and hear something new by popping in on a night where you don't know the DJ.
Altitude Sky Lounge is on the 22nd floor of San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter. This sky-high bar delivers breathtaking views of the city skyline, making Altitude San Diego a great place to bring a date or friends who want a different and cool nightlife experience. This bar in San Diego even lets you see Petco Park and the baseball games there! Talk about a view. When you're celebrating your birthday or having your bachelorette or bachelor party, Altitude Bar San Diego can take care of you and your friends with bottle service. Your party of between 2 and 20 people can enjoy Altitude Club San Diego's bottle service.
Altitude San Diego entertains you with great live DJs, and you'll be able to discover new DJs by heading here on different nights. The website has a schedule so you can see which DJs are playing when at Altitude Club San Diego. Dance it up and enjoy life at Altitude Sky Lounge. Keeping an eye on your budget? Altitude San Diego treats you to wonderful happy hour specials that include $6 premium well cocktails, $5 domestic draft beers and half off artisan flat-breads. You'll be able to satisfy your thirst and hunger while sticking to your budget.
- Do Visit During Happy Hour: Drink and snack all you want during Altitude Sky Lounge's happy hour. The prices are awesome during this time!
- Don't Wear Baggy Clothing: The dress code at Altitude San Diego prohibits guests from wearing excessively baggy clothing.
- Cover Charge: None
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Attire: No excessively loose or baggy clothing, no obscene or inappropriate clothing
- Age Restrictions: 21+