Renditions Restaurant San Diego
Top 5 Things To Know About Sheraton Suites San Diego Symphony Hall
- All Suite Hotel: Every room at the Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is a spacious suite with a separate living area. These suites are ideal for larger groups or family vacations, giving each guests plenty of space during their fun .
- Hypoallergenic PURE Rooms: Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall San Diego understands that some people are sensitive to asthma and allergies. To help make their stay comfortable, Sheraton San Diego Symphony Hall Suites teamed up with PURE Solutions and dedicated 18 rooms to being hypoallergenic PURE rooms.
- Internet: The lobby at Sheraton Suites San Diego Symphony Hall features free high-speed wireless Internet and it is also available in-room for $11.95 per day.
- Parking: Valet parking at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is $30 and self-parking is $26.
- Pool and Jacuzzi: Make sure to bring your swimsuit for a stay at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony hall as they have a great indoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. After a long day walking through Downtown San Diego, there is no better way to relax than a dip in the whirlpool.
Why It's Awesome: For guests looking to soak in some true San Diego culture, it doesn't get better than a stay at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall. The is absolutely amazing and a stay in one of these spacious suites literally puts guests on top of San Diego Symphony Hall.
- San Diego Symphony Hall: Downstairs from the Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is home to one of the best orchestras in the country, the San Diego Symphony. Catch a breathtaking show during your stay in San Diego with the ultimate in convenience at Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall.
- Renditions Restaurant: Featuring tasty American food and great cocktails, at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is a fantastic . A beautiful garden setting creates an intimate atmosphere in this great San Diego restaurant. Renditions Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and has Happy Hour deals that keep guests happy without ever leaving the hotel.
- Wedding Services: Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall San Diego makes planning your special day easy with a professional and knowledgeable staff, a gorgeous location, and beautiful decor. A wedding at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is sure to be unforgettable.
The Local Scoop: The Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is conveniently located in Downtown San Diego. Popular San Diego attractions like, and the World Famous San Diego Zoo are all just a few minutes away.
- Do Bring A Group: Since every room is a two-bedroom suite at Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall, guests can bring a few friends or family members for a comfortable stay in San Diego.
- Pack Comfortable Shoes: Since Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall is located Downtown, parking can be tough but the Gaslamp Quarter is within walking distance. Take advantage of the convenient location by walking to the best San Diego restaurants, shops, and nightlife venues and leave your car safely parked at Sheraton San Diego Symphony Hall.
- Don't Forget Your Swimsuit: Sheraton Suites at Symphony Hall San Diego has a lovely pool and jacuzzi for ultimate relaxation. Take advantage of the hotel luxury after a long day exploring San Diego and let the water whisk away your stress.
- Hesitate to Upgrade: For a small fee, guests of the Sheraton Suites San Diego at Symphony Hall can upgrade to the Club Level and gain access to the Club Lounge. This posh lounge area provides complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, and beverages as well as office supplies and printer/fax/computer access.