February 8, 2021
New Orleans Creole Cafe, San Diego
"…Bud's is authentic quality cajun style food at a GREAT value! I've been a fan since the Kettner location and I've tried ALL the other SD similar styl…" "…I have been a crawfish fan for a long time and has always go to Santa Ana to get them. Has been to Crab Hut constantly since opening day a few years a…"
- "…i love slap yo mama the bbq is on point dessert is to die for the works are polite and as soon as you take first bite it mak you want to SLAP YO MAMA …"
- "…Mark and Humberto are the best! The food is good the atmosphere is serene, almost takes me back to New Orleans. You can't beat their jambalaya or the …"
- "…If you love crab this is the best restaurant in San Diego! It is warm, cozy and fun. Service is fast and friendly and the food is not only delicious, …"
- "…Best hidden gem and I have to say the very best Jambalaya and Mufalettas... ;D…"
- "…Pleasantly surpised by the variety of the menu, the food was Delicious…"
- "…I love me some comfort food and i aint playing about my chicken…"
- "…This is not a Cajun or Creole Restaurant!!! By the way, we don't have Crocodiles in Louisiana. They're alligators, genius!! Miscategorized, think?…"
- "…First of all, Charles and Bessie are the most down to earth Owners I've ever met. You feel like family when you're there and the service is friendly! …"
- "…I make the trip to San Diego for the assurance of the perfect color and style. Rachel Ellen, stylist/colorist, carefully listens, then calmly delivers…"
- 138, 153
- 67, 272
The 2011 10news.com's A-List awards are based on more than 138, 000 votes from local San Diego-area experts.
Share this article
May 14, 2015
October 22, 2014
March 27, 2015